If you are in the Real Estate industry, you know how frustrating it can be to balance rental enquiries, maintenance orders and property inspections with the time needed to manage relationships with your clients.
In order to improve efficiency and reduce wasted time in your Real Estate agency, you need to streamline your business processes, and for this you will require an effective workflow solution.
Deploying a web-based workflow in your Real Estate agency means:
- You are able to streamline your operations;
- It’s easy to identify bottlenecks;
- You can find ways to save time and money;
- You are able to harness sales opportunities;
- It’s easy to control your property management processes;
- Your customer service improves;
- Your quality of work improves.
Setting task statuses are one of the most popular functions of web-based workflow software in your Real Estate office. Task statuses can be as simple as Draft, In Progress, Created, Completed and Cancelled. Premium workflow software allows you to customize task statuses according to your specific needs. Task statuses allow approved members of your organisation to view each process and its status at any stage.
Realtors who embrace online workflow software find that they have more time to devote to improved customer service, which improves their bottom-line. Employees communicate easily with each other and can provide consistent and current information to clients at all times.